nogi Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of personal information, observes the protection of personal information, establishes a personal information protection policy including the following items, and implements and maintains it.
This policy stipulates the handling policy of the member's personal information acquired by the Company as the member uses the service operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as this service).
In providing this service, we mainly acquire the following information about members (hereinafter referred to as personal information).
1. Information registered by the member ・ All information provided to the Company by the member, such as name, zip code, address, telephone number, email address, ID, password, date of birth, gender, etc.
2. Information acquired by using the service ・ Reservation / purchase history of services or products provided by our company, etc.
3. Information automatically acquired by accessing this site ・ IP address used when members access the Internet, mobile terminal identification information, etc.
・ Login information to this site, browser type, version, operating system information, etc.
・ In addition, all information automatically collected by using this site, such as access history acquired using technology such as cookies.
In addition, the above is an example, and it may not correspond to personal information depending on the specific content of the information.
We will use the acquired personal information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as the purpose of use).
(1) To carry out information, provision, shipping, management and other transactions of products and services
(2) To improve content and service content
(3) To develop new products, etc.
(4) For the means of answering inquiries from members
(5) For the operation and management of online programs
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, we handle personal information and implement safety measures such as information security measures to correct and prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
We will not disclose the personal information of members to third parties except as provided in the Personal Information Protection Law.
The contents of this policy are subject to change without the consent of the members. The changed personal information protection policy will take effect from the time it is displayed online.
Please enter the details of your question and contact us at the email address below. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org